London Sights What to see & do
The Park Avenue Kingsway is within easy reach of most of London’s major tourist attractions. Just click on the links below to find out more about the wonderful sights that London has to offer.
You can also check out our London Maps & Guides page, where you can download all the basic information you need to get around London!
- London Eye – The world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel !
- Millennium Bridge – One of the most famous bridges in the world !
- BFI London IMAX Cinema – The biggest screen in Britain! Luxury large-format cinema on London’s bustling South Bank
- Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition – Explore the life of Shakespeare
- Vinopolis – London’s Wine Tasting Destination
- BBC Tour Experience – Step inside the BBC: behind the scenes tours
- Lord’s Cricket Ground – Discover the Home of Cricket!
- London Aquarium – One of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life.
- Madame Tussauds – A major London tourist attraction for celebrity wax figures
- London Zoo – Meet the animals at one of the oldest and best loved zoos in England
- The Gilbert Collection – One of the most important collections of works of art ever gifted to Britain
Royal and Historical
- The Palace of Westminster – See the Big Ben, one of the symbols of Britain!
- The Golden Hinde – A full-sized reconstruction of Sir Francis Drake’s Tudor warship
- London Dungeon – Visit the scariest attraction in London !
- Britain at War experience – Top London War Museum…
- The Monument – A tall stone Roman Doric column in the heart of the City of London
- Tower of London – Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress
- Tower Bridge – One of the great engineering marvels of its age!
- Kensington Palace – Royal residence set in Kensington Gardens in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Buckingham Palace – The main residence and office of the British monarch
- HMS Belfast – A museum ship set in Royal Navy light cruiser
- Cutty Sark – A living testimony to the bygone, glorious days of sail.
- The Cabinet War Rooms – Explore the secret headquarters where Churchill and his staff changed the course of history.